FRT (Fast Reaction Technology) produces faster opening/closing times for better atomization, increased power.
The major advantage of FRT injectors is their reaction time. Their superiority lies in the introduction of a new electronic solenoid within the injector body that controls the pintel. The diminutive pintel receives its signal from the ECU and by opening and closing faster the FRT injector delivers a crisper, more precise and better atomized charge of fuel.
- Injectors operate with either aftermarket or OEM electronic control units.
- Injectors 48lb+ are flow-matched to plus-or-minus 1 percent for accuracy.
- Largest selection of application specific injectors in the industry.
- All injectors manufactured in the USA.
APPLICATIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
• CLICK HERE to view Fuel Injector applications
• CLICK HERE to download Fuel Injector applications
• CLICK HERE to view Fuel Injector specifications
• CLICK HERE to download Fuel Injector specifications